Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Crafty Momma

I have had some strange need to feel like I'm accomplishing something while staying home. Of course, I'm taking care of our home & raising three children, two of which are 6 months old & a complete handful. For some reason I feel like I need a hobby. (A hobby? right?? Like I have time for that. HA!) I believe this need for a hobby or project is more of a need for a sense of accomplishment, something that is only for me, no kids, just me.

So here I am within the last two days; with a blog, thinking of buying a sewing machine (what in the world would I make with a sewing machine), I just need something. I truly am researching the purchase of a sewing machine. I'm not entirely sure what I would make with one, but it sounds like fun. I'm sure I'll figure something out.

No comments:

Post a Comment