Saturday, May 9, 2009

Houston.....We have a TOOTH!!!

I have been a bad blogger. I haven't posted at all as much as I would have liked to. But here I am.

So, we had a wonderful day today. We visited the zoo with two other families. We had a great time, the day started out with horrible weather, but ended beautifully. It rained, no, it poured on us for the first hour or so, but then the sun came out & we saw a ton of beautiful animals. My 5 year old infact acted just like one of those animals...We are having a very tough time lately with her when we are out and about. I'm not sure why. She isn't listening to Jared or I & it's almost like she is doing things out of spite for us. It's very frustrating & I'm sure it comes with the age, although she is 5 going on 15.

On to the reason for this post, WE HAVE A TOOTH!!! Aaron's tooth broke through today. I have felt a tooth with each of the boys, but it hasn't broken through their gums until today. It is pretty exciting, but makes me realize that my babies are growing up very, very fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment