Saturday, July 25, 2009

9 months old!!

I cannot beleive that my boys are 9 months old today. The past 9 months have flown by! Two beautiful boys who started out at 5lbs 10oz & 5lbs 5oz, are now at least 18lbs (I will post their weights after next weeks well baby checkup). Things were so incredibly crazy during the first 3-4 months. Lately, I somewhat felt like I have a handle on things only to have the get even crazier once my little guys started being more mobile. Both boys have been crawling for a while & are cruising now. Next step - WALKING!!!!! I'm really not ready for it!

As I've done before, I love to show pictures of the boys when they were first born to compare to pictures now.


Two days old - Brayden (left) Aaron (right)

Brayden playing


AJ giggling

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Aww, a belated happy birthday boys! They are just too adorable... and how sweet were they as newborns??

    ReplyDelete